Be Bold. Be Beautiful. Be You!
Epic Nails & Lashes Bar
Warranty & Maintenance
Clients should expect nail extensions to gradually wear-off with time. Extensive exposure to water or cleaning chemicals increases the likelihood in the lifting of the nail extensions. We recommend nail enhancements or refills every 2 -3 weeks.
The long-wear of nail polish is also dependent on wear & tear clients should expect it to chip or peel. Regular polishes may last up to 3 days and Gel Polishes should be guaranteed up to 2 weeks, however this is also dependent on the situation.
The nail shop gives the customer one week (8 days) guarantee on the treatment and products. This warranty is void if:
- The customer has the (artificial) nails serviced by another nail shop.
- The customer works without gloves with harsh chemicals.
- The customer has the artificial nails bitten or intentionally aborted.
- The customer used products other than those recommended by the nail shop for the maintenance of the (artificial) nails.
- The customer has not followed the advice from the nail shop for the home care of (artificial) nails.
- The customer neglects the advice to seek medical help.
- The customer did not use the products according to the instructions.
If the customer has a complaint about the treatment or product, it must be reported as soon as possible but no later than within 3 working days after discovery in writing or by telephone to the nail shop. Epic Nails & Lashes Bar must give the complainant adequate response within 3 working days. If a complaint is justified, the nail shop will perform the as agreed on treatment again.